Here are the additional charts for making your beaded Christmas lanterns. The full lantern instructions are only available in my online class, here: https://my-world-of-beads.teachable.com/p/beaded-lantern-ornaments. So, these pattern charts won’t be any good for you unless you are also enrolled on the class.
If you are already a student on the class, and this is your first lantern, follow these instructions…
- Make sure you have got the coupon code that I gave you in the class. You can find it in the lecture entitled: ‘How to get your chosen design tutorial’
- Choose the design you want to make, using the drop-down menu above. Then add it to your basket
- Go to your basket, add your coupon code, and check out
- If you want to add more designs, you can. Just choose each one individually and place them in your basket. Then, when you apply your coupon code, you will see that the cost of one design is deducted. So, you can pay for the others as normal
- Keep an eye on your inbox – and spam – for your receipt. This will include the download link for your pattern. If you don’t receive the receipt, then just come back here. Log in to your account on this website (NOT on the class), and choose ‘downloads’ from the menu options. Then you will see you can download your patterns
About the beaded Christmas lanterns
These are of course the designs you will have viewed in the online class. So, you can see the images again here, to refresh your memory.
Each design uses size 11 Delicas. For each pattern, I have included a pattern chart and a full word chart. So, you can create your designs with ease.
You will be able to use these lantern patterns alongside the full tutorial from the class. You can also view the videos in the class for some additional help.
And, if you’re not planning on taking this class, but would still like to make a beaded lantern, how about you try my Halloween lantern pattern, here?