Do you want to become a better beader?
If you said ‘yes’ then you’ve come to the perfect place!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a complete beginner, or a seasoned beader, there is always more to learn…
- New beads, innovative tools, new techniques, beading tips, how to design your own pieces, how to sell your work…
- Where to get beading patterns, find bead shops, locate bead groups online and offline, enter competitions…
The list is pretty much endless really!
What does it take to become a better beader?
Of course, becoming better at anything is a process. Any process takes time, but you can waste time making very little progress, or you can move forward in leaps and bounds by using the best resources to help you.
So, that’s where ‘My World of Beads‘ comes in. I set up that website way back in 2014, with a view to sharing my beading knowledge with other beaders like you.
Since those early beginnings, that project has grown from strength to strength and it’s not just my knowledge that I’m sharing nowadays. I’ve also got a lot of other top designers involved. So, you really can learn from the best on ‘planet bead’.
…And you can start right now just by completing the form below to join my mailing list!
What do you get?
- Your FREE copy of ‘Become a Better Beader’ as a welcome gift.
- £5 discount on your next PDF tutorial from Beadflowers
- Your choice of weekly or monthly emails so you don’t miss out on any new blogs.
- The chance to take free email courses to improve your beading skills.
- Discover the materials, tools and techniques you need to know.
- Find out how to avoid common mistakes.
- Discover bead groups, bead shops, new tutorials, competitions, bead shows and other events.
- Enjoy more beading!
So, if that sounds good, make sure you leave your details in the form above and start to become a better beader right now.