I apologise for using the ‘C’ word so early! …But you’ll thank me for it when you hear about this brilliant Beaded Christmas Competition.
For starters, September really is the perfect month for starting to make your new beaded Christmas ornaments. There’s still time to do this at a relaxed pace, while the nights are drawing in and the evenings are lending themselves to beading.
So, I decided to help you out this year. Just take a second to enter my Beaded Christmas Competition and you could win everything you need to get started on a stunning new Christmas ornament project of your choice.
I’ve themed the competition around my Beaded Christmas ebook collection, which you can get here>>
Let me give you two brilliant reasons to enter the competition…
Choose Your Prize
I’m offering you a choice of four fabulous prizes. If you win the beaded Christmas competition, you can choose a prize that will work for you, not some random beading project that you don’t really need!
Your choice is between these fabulous offerings:
- A download copy of all three volumes in my Beaded Christmas ebook series. Or…
- Mr Snowman kit with a copy of Beaded Christmas Decorations ebook on CD-Rom. Or…
- 50g of size 11 Delicas and size 11 seed beads in a mix of Christmas colours, so you’re free to make your own Christmas projects. Or…
- £25 coupon to spend on Christmas beading patterns from my website
Simple and Quick to Enter
All you need to do is tell me which of the fabulous beading projects below is your favourite. I’ve given them each a number, so you don’t even have to type a load of text or try and remember to get a name right!
These are just nine of the twenty-five projects (plus variations) in the Beaded Christmas ebooks series, published by Vivebooks.
So, take a look and complete the form below to enter.
The competition has now closed, but don’t forget, you can still get all these fabulous projects… and 16 more…. in the Beaded Christmas books.
Beaded Christmas Competition Rules
I haven’t got a lot of complicated rules either!
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- I will accept entries from anywhere in the world.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm (BST) on Sunday 16th September 2018.
- I will pick a winner at random from all the entries received. Then, I will notify everyone of the results by email. The judge’s decision is final!
So, get your entries in now, by completing the entry form above. And remember to tell all your beading friends about this too. You can share it on social media using the buttons at the top of this post.
By entering the competition, you are giving me permission to use your email address to inform you of the competition results. I will store your contact details safely and they will not be passed on to any third parties. Then, after the competition has finished and the results have been announced, I will delete the information you have given me on your entry form(s).
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.